Click on the boxes below to expand current job opening details.
Award winning Medical Spa located on the Northshore in Covington, LA is looking for a Board-Certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner to perform aesthetic and integrative medical consultations and treatments. We are looking for someone to join our team that is the perfect fit. That someone is passionate about anti-aging and wellness, knows how to build and retain their own client base, has a team-based mindset, is a fast learner, and takes direction while also working independently.
Unlike standard aesthetics, our innovative trademark pending Functional Aesthetic Medicine (TM) approach to anti-aging and wellness is focused on treating the cause and not just the symptom, keeping a foundation grounded in science and years of clinical experience and proven principles. We pride ourselves on exceptional and long-lasting patient outcomes.
Work Environment Includes:
- Team-based atmosphere
- Wellness programs
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Employee Discounts
- Goal and team-oriented
- Takes initiative
- Passionate about aesthetics, anti-aging and wellness.
- Quick learner and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Takes initiative in setting and achieving personal and team monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals.
- Recruit and retain clients and referrals.
- Proactively and within the context of individual patients’ needs, cross-sells products and services on a consultative basis.
- Proactively maintains an expert level of performance and scientific understanding regarding our Functional Aesthetic Medicine (TM) practice and procedures.
- Board Certified Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Current Louisiana Nurse Practitioner license
- Current DEA license preferred but not required (bio-identical testosterone presc)
- Experience as an aesthetic patient required (not injector).
- Experience administering aesthetic injectables, medical and laser devices, and hormone replacement preferred but not required.
- Conducting comprehensive consultations and assessments for the development of an appropriate individualized integrative treatment plan within the scope of practice and protocols.
- Build and retain individual client base, have a team-based mindset, take direction while also working independently.
- Provide direct patient care as a representative of the practice, treating the patient in a style and manner developed and directed by the practice owner and supervising physician with authorized practice as defined by state law.
- Accurate charting and documentation of each client in an efficient manner.
- Provide a wide range of services, including administering aesthetic injectables (PRP, dermal fillers, deoxycholic acid (Kybella), neurotoxins), perform energy and medical device treatments (laser,microneedling pen, radiofrequency, IPL, ultrasound), bio-identical hormone replacement therapy procedures (pellet insertion), weight loss injections (semaglutide), etc.
- Concierge service and timely care for any client with any adverse events.
- Assist in developing new innovative services, packages, and promotions to retain and recruit personal and practice clients.
- Proactive in recruiting and retaining patients and referrals.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales goals and personal KPI and RPH goals.
- Assist team and practice with monthly and quarterly sales goals by cross referring and appropriate skin care and supplement recommendations.
- Have an excellent standard of service and maintain protocols.
- Have a full understanding of the science behind the cause and symptom of the client’s concerns so that an appropriate treatment plan is implemented.
- Have a full understanding of the science behind our service and product menu.
- Always ensure the safety of clients when performing treatments services and verifying whether patients meet criteria for receiving treatment.
- Maintain a positive and encouraging attitude.
* = mandatory field