How does laser skin tightening work?
Laser skin tightening is a completely non-invasive facial revitalization procedure that uses the power of laser waves to stimulate the production of collagen in your skin. Collagen is one of the primary proteins produced by your skin. It is responsible for the volume and smoothness of your skin.
With laser skin tightening treatment, you will be able to reduce the severity of wrinkles, fine lines and folds on your face and neck region. The heat from the laser facilitates collagen production and collagen remodeling. It also stimulates the inflammatory wound healing response of the skin, leading to a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
At JOLI Medispa, our experts have extensive experience providing laser skin tightening to our clients. Contact us today to schedule the procedure.
Using the Sofwave laser to give you the most effective results
At JOLI Medispa, we use the powerful and state-of-the-art FDA-approved Sofwave laser to provide skin tightening treatment. Here’s how the Sofwave laser works:
- The laser has different energy levels that allow us to treat your skin at the depths of 1.5mm and 3mm, targeting the deep wrinkles and folds in your skin.
- The laser delivers the laser beams across your skin, ensuring large swathes of skin are treated and your exposure time to the laser is limited.
- The laser beams are so focused that only the treatment site receives exposure to the beams, leaving the surrounding bones, facial tissues and fat cells untouched.
- The laser comes with real-time skin temperature monitoring, allowing our specialists to customize the treatment to your comfort and safety.
- The laser beams gently heat your dermal tissues to a temperature of 60°C-70°C, increasing collagen production and stimulating skin tightening. The integrated cooling mechanism simultaneously cools your skin, preventing any discomfort during the treatment.
Benefits of getting laser skin tightening with the Sofwave laser
Some of the benefits to our Sofwave laser are as follows:
- It is a relatively pain-free and quick procedure that can be done in 30-45 minutes.
- It uses gentle laser beams to treat your skin and help restore its vitality and suppleness.
- It is compatible with all skin tones and textures.
- It allows for deep skin tightening without exposing surrounding structures to the laser heat.
- It has active temperature monitoring and real-time cooling that makes this treatment very comfortable and safe.
- It has very little downtime and you can return to your routine very quickly.
Our team at JOLI Medispa uses the cutting-edge laser following world-class benchmarked standards of hygiene and safety. You can trust us to help you achieve the results you seek with our laser skin tightening treatment.
You may notice minor redness and swelling on the treatment site after the procedure. But these should subside soon. Following these steps will allow you to facilitate faster recovery and quicker return to your normal routine:
- Stay out of the sun for 24-48 hours
- Wash your face using lukewarm water or a saline solution (as recommended by our experts)
- Don’t apply cosmetics for the first 24 hours and choose skin-friendly brands thereafter
- Avoid public swimming pools, as exposure to bacteria may infect your healing skin
- Limit yourself to gentle exercises for 2-3 days and avoid saunas and heat rooms to prevent sweat from infecting your skin
- Avoid touching your face repeatedly, as it may be uncomfortable and unsafe for your healing skin
You will notice the results of the laser skin tightening within 7-10 days and the results last up to 6 months. Patients have reported improvements in the appearance of their eyes, eyebrows, neck, face, cheeks, and other treated areas, with a diminishing of fine lines and wrinkles. Please feel free to contact us to schedule your appointment today.