Kybella is an incredibly effective and permanent fat-dissolving injectable that melts away stubborn pockets of fat using your body’s internal mechanisms. If you have unwanted pockets of fat that resist your best attempts at weight loss, you should consider Kybella. We ensure natural results without harsh side effects or complications.
Please schedule an appointment to discuss your Kybella options in Covington, LA.
What Is Kybella?
Kybella is a cosmetic injectable designed to melt away the unwanted fat cells underneath the chin (submental fullness). Kybella is formulated with deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring substance that helps your body break down dietary fat. When injected under the chin, Kybella dissolves the unwanted submental fat cells, transforming a “double chin” into a chiseled jawline. The results are permanent.
Benefits of Kybella
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- Painless and comfortable treatment
- Only non-surgical treatment for submental fullness
- Alternative to liposuction or surgery
- Restores a youthful jawline
- Improves self-confidence
The Treatment & Recovery Process
Kybella is a safe, comfortable, and painless treatment. During your Kybella appointment, our cosmetic injectors will examine your chin, discuss your goals, and curate the ideal treatment plan. They’ll apply a numbing gel to your skin to ensure comfort and then inject Kybella into strategic locations around the neck and chin. The session concludes within 15 minutes.
- Side Effects: You may experience swelling, discomfort, numbness, redness, and irritation around the treatment areas for a few days.
- Downtime: Kybella doesn’t involve any downtime — you may resume your daily activities and work instantly. The side effects can be concealed with certain clothing.
- Onset of Results: Kybella doesn’t produce instant results because it relies on your body’s metabolism process. The results will gradually appear four to six weeks after your session and continue improving for several months.
- Longevity: Kybella produces permanent results. However, you should maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet.
- Frequency: Most patients need 2 to 6 Kybella treatments spaced a month apart. Your cosmetic provider will determine the ideal frequency for your specific needs.
Contact our Aesthetic Artists Today
JOLI Medispa is a luxurious medical facility specializing in natural, anti-aging cosmetic treatments. Our certified injectors combine the principles of cosmetic medicine with their keen artistic sensibilities, ensuring results that adhere to your unique goals and expectations. With Kybella, you can be assured of dramatic results that keep people guessing your secret.
Please schedule an appointment to discuss your Kybella treatment options in Covington, LA.